How To Get A Dyslexia Diagnosis
Including How To Test and Get an Accurate Diagnosis For Your Struggling Child
Having a thorough understanding of why your child is struggling at school is critical. This will allow you to support your child appropriately and move forward positively and proactively. It is equally important to have an official statement of diagnosis that is recognised by your relevant education authority. This allows appropriate (IEP’s) Individual Education Plans to be put in place by educators and ensures your child is protected from discrimination by law.
This eBook shows you the process of getting an accurate diagnosis for your child, who is qualified to test for dyslexia and how to explain the assessment to your child. An accurate diagnostic assessment will give you specific details of your child learning strengths and weaknesses allowing you to create a positive personlised plan of action to support them.
Regardless of whether you have only just realised that your child or student is struggling at school or you have known for a while, having an accurate diagnosis is critical to offering them support and strategies to ensure their future success at school and in life.
Claim your FREE copy of: How To Get A Dyslexia Diagnosis – How to test and get an accurate diagnosis for your struggling child.
Inside you will find a complete set of instructions detailing how to get an accurate diagnostic assessment for a child who is struggling at school whether this is caused by dyslexia or not. Each topic covered has been included to help parents and teachers locate an appropriate learning difficulties service provider and negotiate a support structure being put in place at their school.
Dyslexia Daily is proud to offer you this descriptive plan of action for seeking a diagnostic dyslexia assessment for your child or student. Whether you are a parent, a teacher or an LD specialist, the information contained in this eBook will provide you with the knowledge to offer appropriate advice and support to a person in need.
- The importance of getting an accurate diagnosis
- Why parents must be the driving force
- Why you need to know if your child has a learning disability or not
- Who is qualified to test your child for dyslexia
- How to choose the right dyslexia assessor
- The dyslexia assessment
- How to explain the dyslexia assessment to your child
- What you should receive after the dyslexia assessment
- How to create a simple action plan to support your child
Claim Your FREE Copy of
How To Get A Dyslexia Diagnosis
How to test and get an accurate diagnosis for your struggling child
to their future happiness and success. Knowing how to move
forward proactively is really what matters to your struggling child.
It will make them feel more confident and more capable to
deal with their ongoing struggle at school.
This Free eBook is our gift to you to get started on that journey.
Go ahead, get started with your FREE downloadable eBook today!
- Inspiration – Access to recent research, teaching strategies, learning techniques and resources to download.
- Interaction – Thousands of parents, teachers, learning difficulties professionals and service providers – a real community to connect with 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Convenience – Expert tips, information, events and special offers delivered to your inbox from Dyslexia Daily.
- Opportunity – To find the answers to help you to better understand dyslexia and LD so you can better support your child or students to achieve their goals, fulfill their potential and live a happy and successful life.
This ebook is a culmination of years of research, in particular working with and helping 1,000’s of families with dyslexia, making this a very practical book. It will help you to take control of your future and provides strategies you can use straight away.
Start supporting your child today!
Get your FREE eBook