The prices below are for one user, you can select more users after clicking on ’Start Today’.
3 Monthly A$55.35 every 3 months for 12 months
6 Monthly A$99.99 every 6 months for 12 months
’Use coupon code ‘DD101’ for a 10% discount’
– Your money will be refunded within 30 days if you are not 100% satisfied.
Please note:The 1, 3 and 6 month payments are set up on a recurring basis and taken automatically. There is no minimum contract and the subscription can be cancelled at any time.
The course starts simply with the vowels – learning to touch-type read and spell – “a , e , i , o , u”. The student then receives their first score – and success!
In the second module, the student is introduced to their first words through “onset and rime”. For example – fed, wed, led. This teaches phonics in context while at the same time the student is learning how to touch-type. With repetition, these words move from short-term to long-term memory. Repetition is a teaching aid used to learn facts, figures and in the case of TTRS – the spelling of words. Repetition is a way of “over-learning” to assist with the retention of information into a student’s long-term memory. TTRS uses a multi-sensory approach to repetition learning.
Finally, through the sense of touch, they type out the words and “learn to spell with their fingers.“
- Literacy and typing skills are taught in a multi-sensory way.
- A highly structured course, which put students in control of their learning.
- Based on the educational program ‘Alpha to Omega’ and the work of Orton and Gillingham.
- Small incremental steps are delivered at the right pace for all learners.
- Designed to make students successful from day one.
- Encourages accuracy first and speed second – when it all comes together as the course progresses, this program can be life changing.
- Provides a major step forward for those students who have experienced previous educational failure.
- Letter sounds, word parts, whole words, capital letters, full stops and whole sentences are introduced early on in the course.
- Includes 24 levels with 31 modules in each – that is a vocabulary of over 4000 words starting with the vowels ‘a, e, i, o, u’ right up to more complex words used in upper primary and secondary school.
- Supported by a substantial number of research papers,specialist articles and user testimonials.
- Used by the British Dyslexia Association’s ‘Children will Shine’ Project.
2. Students of all ages who experience learning difficulties.
3. Schools and colleges as part of the National Curriculum.
• Adults who require literacy support.
• All students learning English as second language (ESL).
• Students with dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD and other diagnosed learning disabilities.
• Students at TAFE and University who have literacy difficulties.
• Students with physical disabilities who can use a keyboard.
• Distance education institutions.
• Adult education institutions.
• Prisons, penal institutions and detention centres.
They see that they are mastering the computer but what really encourages them is the improvement in their spelling.”
Times Education Supplement (TES)
*Over 95% of parents recommended TTRS to other parents based on a survey of 69 parents between April 2012 and January 2014
- Setting up students on the course is fast and easy and they can start typing immediately.
- The in-built typing tutor and program structure makes it ideal for the classroom.
- Online access means no installation is required.
- The course can be accessed at home and at school.
- Students work at their own pace with no peer pressure.
- Unlike other typing courses, students are typing real words from Level 1, Module 2 (within 5-10 mins) and sentences by Level 1, Module 10 (within 10-15 mins).
- Student progress can be easily monitored from the teacher’s Administrators Account.
- Modules are short and instant positive feedback is provided.
- An iPad App is included for the Administrator and student accounts, however a keyboard is required for the student typing modules.
- Free support including live chat is available Mon to Fri 9am-5pm GMT.
- Flexible monthly and yearly licenses are available.
Very proud Mum
Melbourne Australia, November 2015
besmypsub – :
https://bestadalafil.com/ – cialis without a prescription spliting cialis tablets Cialis Professional Dosage Hvchdf Cialis Rotjfh https://bestadalafil.com/ – Cialis